Costa Rica Star
- Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:15:31 +0000: Former Miss Costa Rica Gets Naked for Magazine Cover (VIDEO) - Costa Rica Star News
Johanna Solano, winner of the 2011 Miss Costa Rica pageant, has been one of the most celebrated beauty queens of our country in recent times. When Miss Solano was crowned queen of all Ticos four years ago, she started a trend insofar as portraying an image of a modern woman who is equally passionate about beauty as she is dedicated to fitness. In the run-up to Miss Universe, Miss Solano became an international fan favorite, particularly among those who admired her ultra-toned physique. As reported by The Costa Rica Star in late 2011: The beautiful Miss Costa Rica 2011, Johanna...
The post Former Miss Costa Rica Gets Naked for Magazine Cover (VIDEO) appeared first on Costa Rica Star News.
- Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:00:13 +0000: New Real Estate Marketing Tool in Costa Rica - Costa Rica Star News
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) October 12, 2015 — Proxio, Inc., provider of the world’s most powerful digital marketing and collaboration solutions for the global real estate industry, today announced a number of new clients across the US, Mexico, Caribbean, Central and South America who are leveraging the reach and efficiency of Proxio’s platform. “The response to our new collaborative marketing platform has been nothing short of amazing,” states Janet Case, CEO of Proxio. “Our unique solution solves marketing problems for brokerages and developers in every country, and is being extremely well received. We welcome these new clients and all of their...
- Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:30:33 +0000: President of Costa Rica Believes a Woman Should Lead the UN - Costa Rica Star News
Council of the Americas Media Release — Costa Rica is not only bringing Central America together as one voice on climate change, says President Luis Guillermo Solís, but it’s also expanding relations with Africa and the Middle East to develop regional industries within the Caribbean and Latin America. “You have to add diplomacy to trade policies. You can’t do one without the other and be successful,” said the president, who sat down with AS/COA President and CEO Susan Segal while in New York City for the UN General Assembly. Solís said that regional efforts to work together on trade and tourism...
The post President of Costa Rica Believes a Woman Should Lead the UN appeared first on Costa Rica Star News.
- Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:00:59 +0000: Foreign Men Find Online Dating Success With Costa Rican Women - Costa Rica Star News
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) October 12, 2015 — International online dating aficionados, AmoLatina, recently produced an in-house study revealing impressive statistics of couples’ online and offline activity. The study showcased users’ interactions via the website’s state of the art communication tools that led to the successful unity offline. With innovative and interactive technology, such as Live Chat, CamShare, Call Me and Date A Lady, 62 percent of AmoLatina couples met online and took their relationships off-line within the first three months of initial interactions. Live Chat allows members to chat in real time, CamShare permits face to face interactions with webcam,...
The post Foreign Men Find Online Dating Success With Costa Rican Women appeared first on Costa Rica Star News.
- Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:00:38 +0000: US Arms Syrian Rebels as Russia Supports Regime - Costa Rica Star News
Washington, Oct 12 (EFE).– The United States airdropped 50 tons of munitions to rebel groups in northern Syria, in an urgent attempt to replace its failed program for training opposition militias, CNN said Monday, citing unnamed U.S. officials. The delivery was carried out with the parachuting of 112 loaded pallets, a U.S. official revealed on condition of anonymity. A C-17 transport aircraft, escorted by jet fighters, dropped tons of munitions, grenades and other materiel at a spot in Al-Hasakah province to a rebel group supported by the United States known as the Syrian Arab Coalition. American sources said that all...
The Americas (Washington Post)
- Thu, 08 Oct 2015 23:06:08 +0000: U.S. officials are frustrated by lack of progress in trade with Cuba - The Americas
Obama, Castro have made a historic move to normalize relations, but the embargo remains a major barrier.
- Wed, 23 Sep 2015 23:30:34 +0000: Colombian president, rebels announce major breakthrough in peace talks - The Americas
The country is on the verge of ending its 50-year war. Announcement follows an appeal by the pope.
- Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:27:55 +0000: Pope wraps up Cuba visit with call for ‘revolution of tenderness’ - The Americas
The next stop for Pope Francis: Washington.
- Tue, 22 Sep 2015 01:04:56 +0000: Francis praises ‘sacrifices’ of Cuba’s Catholic Church - The Americas
With restrictions on building churches, Cuba’s Catholics set up worship spaces in homes. T
- Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:16:45 +0000: Halfway through his term, Mexico’s Peña Nieto has tumbled in polls - The Americas
The president’s approval ratings have taken a beating amid economic doldrums and corruption scandals.