Arenal volcano from leigh on Vimeo.
What to take the adventure of a lifetime?
Yes, we all do!
Most people dream of travel but they never do it . . . only 3% of Americans travel to Costa Rica!
Are you one of them?
In fact, less than 40% of the USA population even has a passport.
But you are different . . .
Ever dream about visiting Mexico and Central America in your own vehicle?
Maybe even with your dog?
Let me tell you, this trip will CHANGE your life.
In fact, you just being here is already different, you could easily be posting on Facebook but you are thinking about adventure.
Awesome, are your ready to take the trip of your life?
Drive Me Loco is an Online Travel Guide and eBook combining 35 years of experience offering the reader expert recommendations from real life (yes, we've done it several times) information on driving your vehicle through Mexico and Central America.
We detail, in an easy-to-read format, all the information necessary for a trip by vehicle through Mexico and Central America. We chronicle a trip by car through
We also include BONUS information on Belize, El Salvador, and Panama and South America. Gringo's Guide will get you to where you want to go in Mexico and Central America with an expanded Costa Rica section---the jewel of Central America. For less than $20 you'll get a copy of the 162 Page Gringo Guide eBook.
- Costa Rica
Here is what your 20 bones gets you . . .
- Immediate Updates
- Regional news (keep updated, even on your trip);
- Access to user forum and travel community;
- Looking for a travel partner, post it here on our loco forum;
- Revisions and Recommendations;
- We are stronger as a community;
- 35 years of experience;
- Access to detailed section information;
- Access to detailed info on each country—includes Darrian Gap;
- Answers to personalized questions from the author;
- Let an expert help your prepare for you for your trip.
We are constantly updating the information on each section and we are offering FREE updates for one year from purchase.
For those of you that want take a trip to the tip of Baja and explore the exciting areas around Cabo, we'll also have some great information coming out in 2013.
Gringos Guide has been updated with exciting new information including links to website and a beautiful new layout.
Buy the guide today or get the subscription, you''ll love it!
We look forward to our journey together.
Costa Rican Sunsets from techywa on Vimeo.
We had a great question come from user James that I wanted to share with our readers: “I am from the UK, and therefore I believe i will struggle to buy a car in the US, however my sister lives in Denver and is a US citizens. My sister is not travelling but she could buy the car […]
While surfing is still a growing sport along the Guatemalan coast, die hard wave chasers are starting to take notice. One of the last frontiers where you can surf the great waves of the Pacific and not have to fight with competition, it might not be long before things start to change. Just 80 miles […]
View Larger Map
Surfing Puerto Escondido
- Mexico Compulsory Insurance Law
- La Ticla, Mexico – Special Report
- US Customs Seizes 1000 Pounds of Cocaine off Costa Rica Coast
- Avoid Driving Through Sinaloa – Surfers Killed
- Discover the Southern Zone of Costa Rica with TJ Journeys
- RETIRING IN COSTA RICA JUST GOT EASIER
- Knowing The Points System That Can Cost You Your Driver’s License
- ZIKA VIRUS: FAQ
- WHY 2016 WILL BE A GOOD YEAR FOR BUSINESS IN COSTA RICA
- THE TOP 5 BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN COSTA RICA